Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I should be a pro, right?

So you would think that having my third child would be just another day in my life because I should be a pro by now, right? WRONG! It amazes me how I am still a nervous new mom when it comes to Cayden...not with diaper changes so much but I still get nervous about all his little cries, if he's feeding right, if he's healthy, etc. It amazes me how its still all new with each little baby that God blesses us with. The other thing that amazes me is how my other two babies are adjusting to having Cayden in our home. Chase is the sweetest little man I have even known. He is constantly telling Baby Cayden how much he loves him. He is always reassuring me of his love as well. Hugs and kisses flow from him...he is just full of love. However, don't let him fool you! He can be pretty rowdy as well! Cooper is growing leaps and bounds...he is a full blown walker and talker although it is in his own language! He loves to give Cayden kisses and pats but is also perfectly content playing with his toys by himself. All in all it has been a pretty great adjustment...mommy is healing and dealing with all the emotions that come with being post partum. Daddy is busy with work, umpiring, and helping out with the boys. With each day, we get a little better and a little more organized! Having a great time visiting with the friends and family that have been helping us through the days and looking forward to venturing out of the house and enjoying summer in the weeks to come! Overall, I think this "new" mom is doing alright!!!

1 comment: