I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Just some things...
Here are just a few things I experienced this week with the boys...Everyday is a battle with Chase to get him to eat...well this week he started asking me if he could have Buzz Lightyear (insert whatever food here) or Woody or Slinky or Rex...so now every meal has a toy story name! Cracks me up because it works!! After church today we asked Chase what he learned about in church and we got the typical answer " we talked about God" then I ask what else " and Jesus" So then I asked, what did they say about God and Jesus? And this was the response I got..."Never mind Mommy it wasn't learning church today it was just playing church today, we didn't learn about anything!" LOL! Apparently, it was just to much to explain to me so he just decided not to! Now on to Cooper Baby, AKA, the screamer!!! Cooper only has a few words in his vocabulary right now but he understands everything so when he is told no or doesn't like the situation he drops to the ground and screams or if he wants something he points and screams which by the way is incredibly annoying and frustrating but we are working on it and hoping he starts using more words but for now his facial expressions say it all! He gives us a look that basically says "Do you know who I am? I'm Cooper Baby...you can't tell me no!!! Something I also learned is that if I threaten to get the vacuum out they will pick up the living room/bedrooms for fear I will vacuum up their toys! So needless to say I vacuum almost everyday!!! I'm sure that is on a "not so good parenting list" but it works so I use it! Cayden is becoming very smiley and jabbering all the time. We are still trying to get him to eat a little more but taking it one day at a time! Chase and Cooper Baby love him so much...Chase talks to him all the time, holds him, plays with him, etc. Cooper always makes sure Cayden has his binky and blankie! They are all so sweet to each other with the occasional conflict of course! Christopher and I are having a four day vacation this week to Chicago...I am very excited and looking forward to investing in our marriage but I will miss my beautiful babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That video is so cute! Love it!
ReplyDelete