I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Monday, April 4, 2011
Little Reflections of God
I love watching my boys interact with each other and EVERY time I look at them I think God has blessed me more than I could have ever asked for! I love them so much. The love for their Daddy and each other is just amazing. Saturday they were watching cartoons and playing with toys together. It just overwhelms me. Now, it isn't perfect all the time but I hope that when you look at our family you see the amazing love we have for each other and the love we have for God. I was at the MOPS Summit on Saturday and the speaker was talking about the fact and I do mean fact that we are all made in God's image. I believed this before I had kids but now being a mother I truly understand it, especially when I see the love my kids have for God. Chase is really grasping for God and I love that. I pray that Christopher and I can be used by God to reach our boys through their entire life. Just today Chase was telling me that he sees God in the rain and thunder. We talked about how even though we might not physically see God or audibly hear Him, He is always there. I mean Chase gets it! Cooper isn't quite there of course but he does fold his hands when we pray and he always says "amen". It is just a HUGE blessing to be able to teach and share our faith in God with our boys which are truly His boys. Thank you God for trusting Christopher and I to take care of the beautiful baby boys...we are BLESSED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment