I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Summer Fun
We are 8 days into June...summer is in full force. We have begun summer reading at the library, went swimming, and have been playing tee ball. We did have to take a short hiatus from summer fun to recuperate from strep throat...major bummer! First, it was me, then Cooper, and then Chase...thank God Cayden and Christopher didn't get it! We are all healthy again and are enjoying the warm, I mean, HOT weather. Christopher and I went to the Cubs/Reds game in Cincinnati today and guess what the Cubs won!!! I mean seriously can it get any better??? It was super hot but lots of fun. The boys played with Tete and Aunt Megan while we were gone. They of course had a blast. We are hoping to hit the strawberry festival, zoo, and lots more pool time. What are you busy doing this summer???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment