First let me say that I have no intention of becoming a photographer! However, I would like to get comfortable with my camera and get decent pics of my kiddos...one because I enjoy it and two because it can save us money! So here is my first photoshoot with my boys and Janyce. We went to Potter's Bridge which is a fav place of ours and here is what I got:
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Thursday, July 21, 2011
My First "REAL" Photoshoot
First let me say that I have no intention of becoming a photographer! However, I would like to get comfortable with my camera and get decent pics of my kiddos...one because I enjoy it and two because it can save us money! So here is my first photoshoot with my boys and Janyce. We went to Potter's Bridge which is a fav place of ours and here is what I got:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment