I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
4 weeks and counting...
Its hard to believe that Cayden is 4 weeks old. Time goes by so fast that I am afraid to blink for fear I will miss it all! We have been doing a few more things during the day and I even ventured out on my very own with ALL three boys!!! It was for Cayden's 4 week doctor appointment last Wednesday. Cayden is doing well...he needs to gain a little more weight but he is working on it! Its funny to me that I have a 3 yr old and a 1 month old that I am forcing to eat and I have a 1 yr old that will eat the entire pantry if I let him!!! Its hard to keep it all straight but we are making it work! Christopher has been traveling for work 3 out of 5 days for the last few weeks...its hard! It gives me an appreciation for single parents and makes me grateful for my wonderful husband. We headed up to my Dad's for the weekend which was nice to be with family but it wasn't the best weather for the lake. However, we did get a few minutes of sunny weather that permitted us to have one of the funnest water fights I have ever had...the kiddos loved it! Especially Cooper Baby, he is our waterbug...next time we are getting him in the tube on the lake...I am sure he will be a pro! Looking forward to getting Cayden and Cooper's pics taken this weekend...we have to hold off on Chase's 3 yr pics because he has a cold sore (poor thing) and I do not want to have pics with that on his sweet little face!!! Things on our list in the next few weeks...Father's Day, Janyce's 4th Birthday, and July 4th...new post to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment