



Today, we went to Portrait Innovations to get Cooper Baby's one year and Cayden's newborn pictures taken. Cooper Baby loved it...he is used to the paparazzi! Cayden on the other hand did not do so well. The baby who NEVER cries, cried the ENTIRE time :( So we got ONE picture of Cayden and several of Cooper Baby. I think I will try to take some on my own next week and then we are doing more pictures with the family over July 4th. Hopefully, we will get some better pictures of our sweet baby...we will see! After, our photo shoot we headed to Cheesecake Factory for lunch...so good! Then we headed home, the boys played outside with the water table, and I ran to Walmart, Blockbuster, and Pizza Hut( a homemade date night with the hubby...and the kiddos) Tomorrow is Father's Day which means homemade breakfast for Daddy and family time!
No comments:
Post a Comment