Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Fun






Over the last week we have taken advantage of the summer...Saturday I took Chase and Janyce to the waterpark at the Monon Center with some help from Kara A.K.A. Aunt Karella. It was a blast! We all had a great time. Then we took in some baseball games...some of Christopher coaching and some of him umping. It was nice to enjoy the weather and time with the kids although I was short one...Chase had a sleepover at Grammie's Saturday and then Te-te's on Sunday. It isn't harder with three but man is it easier with only two! Also, I turned 30 years old on July 12th...30 with 3 kids!! Can you believe it??!! Kara watched our boys for us so Christopher could take me out the night before to celebrate my birthday. We did dinner and a movie in downtown Indy. He and the boys gave me beautiful diamond earrings...I'm a very lucky girl!! Christopher was in Atlanta for work this week so it was just me and my boys...we hit the library, had a play date, and a doctor appointment! We had a few "OH MY" moments this week...poor baby Cayden doesn't have a chance with these boys. First, Cooper Baby almost pulled him off the bed by his legs! OH MY!! Then, Chase picked him up out of his swing and carried him to the couch!!! OH MY!!! Needless to say, I will not be taking a shower without the baby in his bed or unless the big boys are sleeping! Thank God I was close by and was able to prevent harm...man these babies keep me on my toes! Looking forward to lots more summer fun and hopefully less "OH MY" moments!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY!! Poor Carly in a house full of boys :) They will keep you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete