I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
It's Rough...
So we have been having some rough weeks...Christopher has been traveling for work. Chase and Cayden are having some sleep issues...Cayden is just restless, I think this is a side effect of one of his meds. Chase has just decided he isn't going to sleep or if he does sleep he wants to be in our bed...ugh! Needless to say, Mommy and Daddy are exhausted! Preschool orientation was last night, Chase LOVED it and the school is awesome. Mommy, one the other hand, is having a tough time. I didn't think I would react this way but it is really sad to me that he is starting school because I know this is the beginning of me not having my babies at home with me anymore and I feel like I just got started! I did sign up as a Room Mom and I hope to be able to help at times. Tuesday is his first day and he is really excited and I'm hoping I will keep it together...we also had our first day of MOPS today. I am excited for this year and what the Lord will bring through this experience. The boys had a blast and I am looking forward to the friendships we will make. This weekend is Labor Day weekend and we have very little plans other than visiting with friends and family...we are looking forward to a low key weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment