Today, I had the privilege of having my niece Janyce with me today. Chase was at preschool so it was us two girls and the two babies...part way through the day she looked at me and said "Tete, your hair could use some work!" Well excuse me...I didn't realize that between changing diapers, filling cups, and picking up toys I need to get my hair did! LOL...since I was such a hot mess she offered to be my "stylist"...what an awesome idea! I sat while she brushed my hair for a good 1/2 hour...she loved it, I loved it, and Cooper loved me sitting still long enough to laser me with the Buzz Lightyear laser over and over again until his little heart was content! It was such a fun day...not just because I was pampered but because it was such a different atmosphere with another girl in the mix...I'm so glad God has blessed us with Janyce and Lauryn so that we can experience the girl stuff as well as the boy stuff! Since her mommy went back to school this week, props to my little sis for going back to school, we will be having Janyce a.k.a Baby Girlie, a.k.a BG over alot more and I am super excited for my girlie play dates!
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Girl Time
Today, I had the privilege of having my niece Janyce with me today. Chase was at preschool so it was us two girls and the two babies...part way through the day she looked at me and said "Tete, your hair could use some work!" Well excuse me...I didn't realize that between changing diapers, filling cups, and picking up toys I need to get my hair did! LOL...since I was such a hot mess she offered to be my "stylist"...what an awesome idea! I sat while she brushed my hair for a good 1/2 hour...she loved it, I loved it, and Cooper loved me sitting still long enough to laser me with the Buzz Lightyear laser over and over again until his little heart was content! It was such a fun day...not just because I was pampered but because it was such a different atmosphere with another girl in the mix...I'm so glad God has blessed us with Janyce and Lauryn so that we can experience the girl stuff as well as the boy stuff! Since her mommy went back to school this week, props to my little sis for going back to school, we will be having Janyce a.k.a Baby Girlie, a.k.a BG over alot more and I am super excited for my girlie play dates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I CANNOT believe she said that! 1. Because I always think you have the best hair and 2. It is just FUNNY! Have fun on your play dates, best way to get girlie time!
ReplyDelete