Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer is flying by...


My girls and I at my faux 29th birthday dinner at Scotty's

Splash Pad at Dillon Park

Lauryn with Cayden during her sleepover

Noblesville Fire Station Visit


Man, I thought the summer would be lazy summer days...was I wrong! I can not believe we are almost to August. The summer has just flown by. Since I haven't stayed up on the blog, I thought I would play "catch up" once again! Sorry :( Here we go: We have been doing summer reading at the library. I love it but I am ready for a time when we can go and spend time there not just get in and get out with our books. Yes, that is right...we are the noisy ones :( Dillon Park is our new favorite place. It is a FREE splash park and playground! The boys love it and it's a great place for play date. We had a relaxing fourth of July...hanging out with family and watching fireworks. We had our niece Lauryn stay with us for a sleepover. We have been having lots of fun playmates with MOPS and friends including a visit to the fire station. We went to the movies to see Cars 2 and Winnie the Pooh. I celebrated my 29th birthday for the 3rd time :) We had a great day date shopping, movie, and early dinner kid free, thank you Megan! We also had an awesome evening out with friends at Scotty's Brewhouse. It was a great birthday week! This summer is shaping up to be a fun one but I have to admit I am ready to be back to routine, organization, and structured schedules...is that bad? How is your summer shaping up?

1 comment: