I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Monday, August 29, 2011
Summer makes the blog go bad...ugh!
I AM SO BEHIND IN BLOG POSTS! I promised I would get better and I didn't and I am sorry! I have a very strong feeling that my "on top of it, OCD, organized self will return once vacation is over and preschool is back in session! Summer is lazy which is nice but it was very hard to stay on a schedule and stay on top of my "tasks" I am ready to get back to it! Blogging, scrapbooking, learning to sew, reading, MOPS, play dates, organizing, fall cleaning, etc. So here is the catch up...we had a fun weekend getaway with friends in Cincinnati, celebrated our 7th anniversary, prepping for back to school, and getting ready for vacation with is in T-minus 10 days :) Vacation and preschool blogging to come soon and hopefully a lot more of our everyday life too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment