I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Lovin' the blog thing!
So Im trying something new...I entered a contest via another blog to win some Amy Cornwell Designs!!!! Wish me luck and check out this new blog for moms everywhere!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHmmm....I added it to my post...I WONDER WHY IT DIDNT WORK? Sorry, I am still new at all this! I ll try again!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay so I figured it out (thank you Miss Amy Cornwell) Now you have a link!!! Check it out :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post you did! Thank you so much and good luck in the contest :)
ReplyDeleteDeb