Last night, we got Chase's backpack ready and packed his lunch. He went to bed right at 8pm and was super excited for his first day of preschool. This morning he woke up and was ready to go immediately. He ate breakfast with Cooper Baby and then Daddy helped him get dressed. Chase and Daddy both wore their Cubs polos today. He put his backpack on, grabbed his lunch out of the fridge, and headed out to the car. When we got there we took some pictures and headed inside. He turned his lunch in and hung up his backpack and took a seat and started coloring...he didn't even say goodbye!!! I called his name for a quick pic and said goodbye and we left...no tears :) I picked him up along with Miss Emily (she and I will be tackling the pickup together that way neither of us have to get all the babies out of the car...thank goodness) and he told me all about his day. Needless to say, he LOVED it!!! Looking forward to all that this year has to offer him...
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Preschool!!!
Last night, we got Chase's backpack ready and packed his lunch. He went to bed right at 8pm and was super excited for his first day of preschool. This morning he woke up and was ready to go immediately. He ate breakfast with Cooper Baby and then Daddy helped him get dressed. Chase and Daddy both wore their Cubs polos today. He put his backpack on, grabbed his lunch out of the fridge, and headed out to the car. When we got there we took some pictures and headed inside. He turned his lunch in and hung up his backpack and took a seat and started coloring...he didn't even say goodbye!!! I called his name for a quick pic and said goodbye and we left...no tears :) I picked him up along with Miss Emily (she and I will be tackling the pickup together that way neither of us have to get all the babies out of the car...thank goodness) and he told me all about his day. Needless to say, he LOVED it!!! Looking forward to all that this year has to offer him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh My goodness!!!! What a handsome, grown up boy!!! Glad to hear it went well!
ReplyDelete