I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
We are not kids anymore...
Christopher and I headed to Cincinnati, OH last weekend to hit Kings Island for our anniversary. We were both looking forward to a fun kid free weekend of roller coasters and water slides. It may seem like an odd choice for and anniversary but neither one of us could remember the last time we did anything at an amusement park our water park where we weren't attending to our kids or when I wasn't pregnant! So we left Indy in the afternoon and hit the park from 5-10pm, we had a great time. It wasn't busy at all...we rode everything we wanted to some even twice...with only one problem...WE ARE OLD! After the first ride, we both look at each other and said "we are not teenagers anymore!" The rides were rough but well worth it. We had a great time...we cant wait to take the kids next year...well at least Chase since he will be the only one tall enough to ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so alike! Tim and I went to the amusement park in Charlotte for our 5 year anniversary. We spend all day there but those rides were crazy. I don't remember my body hurting after a roller coaster before. I guess you're right, some things change when you're not 16 anymore. I'm glad you guys had fun and had a nice break.
ReplyDeleteHaha, when we were in Disney last year I had to take motion sickness meds! Then they made me sleepy. We are so old. We should take the boys next summer...our 4 could cause some trouble!
ReplyDelete