I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Friday, March 11, 2011
Antibiotics?? Yes Please!!!
During the last few weeks, the Thomas family of five has been fighting a war with a crazy virus that did not want to go away! In fact it was so stubborn it took up residence in our sinuses and ears. So for the first time EVER...our ENTIRE family is on antibiotics! Thankfully we are all starting to feel better. I know we are not the only ones fighting the germs out there so to all of you I hope you are all well and if you not get well soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment