Cayden had his nine month checkup yesterday. Here are his stats: 17 lbs 2 oz and 27 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately, his head jumped on the charts again so we are headed for CT scan next week. Since we have had 3 ultrasounds the doctor thinks we need to look a little more in depth to make sure everything is okay. He also is seeing a pulmonalogist to look into the congested breathing since the suggestions the ENT gave us aren't really helping. I feel like I should be used to the "extras" we always end up with after his check ups but you just don't get used to have your baby sick and treated & tested over and over again. However, there is nothing I can do...Cayden is in God's hands...I trust the Lord and know that whatever is handed to us, we will make it work through God's grace and provision. To quote a friend's FB post I am going to choose to count blessings, instead of counting scars!
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Cayden Nine Month Checkup
Cayden had his nine month checkup yesterday. Here are his stats: 17 lbs 2 oz and 27 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately, his head jumped on the charts again so we are headed for CT scan next week. Since we have had 3 ultrasounds the doctor thinks we need to look a little more in depth to make sure everything is okay. He also is seeing a pulmonalogist to look into the congested breathing since the suggestions the ENT gave us aren't really helping. I feel like I should be used to the "extras" we always end up with after his check ups but you just don't get used to have your baby sick and treated & tested over and over again. However, there is nothing I can do...Cayden is in God's hands...I trust the Lord and know that whatever is handed to us, we will make it work through God's grace and provision. To quote a friend's FB post I am going to choose to count blessings, instead of counting scars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry Carly! I'll be praying for sweet Cayden (and you guys, of course). Let us know what you need!
ReplyDelete