Cooper Baby has really come into his vocabulary in the last few weeks! He LOVES to say Chase and Baby(Cayden). He says "Yes", "Ciyoo"(Caillou), "Mouse"(Mickey), "Daddy", "Mommy", "Papa", "Tete", "Girlie"(Jaynce aka Baby Girlie", and much much more! He is really enjoying his words as in he DOESN'T STOP TALKING!! I'm not sure where he gets this from :) He is so fun to watch learn and play. He loves to dance and sing too. His favorite toys right now are his Toy Story toys. He still has his binky but we are working that and he carries his blankie everywhere! He loves his big brother and his little brother. He likes to be mommy's big helper and loves to snuggle...I just wanted to jot these things down as an update on our sweet Cooper Baby!
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Words, Words, Words...
Cooper Baby has really come into his vocabulary in the last few weeks! He LOVES to say Chase and Baby(Cayden). He says "Yes", "Ciyoo"(Caillou), "Mouse"(Mickey), "Daddy", "Mommy", "Papa", "Tete", "Girlie"(Jaynce aka Baby Girlie", and much much more! He is really enjoying his words as in he DOESN'T STOP TALKING!! I'm not sure where he gets this from :) He is so fun to watch learn and play. He loves to dance and sing too. His favorite toys right now are his Toy Story toys. He still has his binky but we are working that and he carries his blankie everywhere! He loves his big brother and his little brother. He likes to be mommy's big helper and loves to snuggle...I just wanted to jot these things down as an update on our sweet Cooper Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment