We took the big boys to Toy Story 3 on Ice. We didn't tell them where we were going so they were super excited when we got there and saw all the TS3 stuff. Being on a budget, I was prepared with light up globes(Walmart) that I attached a TS sticker to...total cost $10! It saved us from spending lots of $$$! We did splurge on a snow cone and some popcorn which Cooper Baby thoroughly enjoyed. We had EXCELLENT seats, eight rows up. It was a great show and we all had a blast. The baby stayed with Tete and they had quite the photo shoot! Here are some photos from TS3 on Ice and Tete&Cayden's photo shoot...
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Toy Story 3 on Ice
We took the big boys to Toy Story 3 on Ice. We didn't tell them where we were going so they were super excited when we got there and saw all the TS3 stuff. Being on a budget, I was prepared with light up globes(Walmart) that I attached a TS sticker to...total cost $10! It saved us from spending lots of $$$! We did splurge on a snow cone and some popcorn which Cooper Baby thoroughly enjoyed. We had EXCELLENT seats, eight rows up. It was a great show and we all had a blast. The baby stayed with Tete and they had quite the photo shoot! Here are some photos from TS3 on Ice and Tete&Cayden's photo shoot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment