I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Friday, February 1, 2013
Just not ready...
January brings lots of depressing exciting things..like...taxes, second semester, and preschool registration! Yep, preschool registration for my baby...my youngest boy...sniff sniff tears. I AM NOT READY FOR THIS! I am not ready for an empty home two days a week. I'm not ready for the beginning of the end of babies at home. I'm just not. I would keep all 3 of them home if I could but it has been "doable" with Chase and Cooper because I still had Big Baby at home. However, September brings his first day of preschool...the beginning of the end. This is one sad momma...tears with the registration form, tears when the receipt of his registration came, and tears just typing this post :( I am just not ready! 8 months and counting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know a way to fix this problem:)
ReplyDelete