Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Friday, February 1, 2013

2012...goodbye! Hello 2013:)

So it has been a LONG time...a year to be exact! Ridiculous I know :( But after reading some amazing blogs yesterday (thank you Samantha) I went back and read through mine and I was amazed at some of the things I had forgotten. So I am making a commitment to start sharing our memories again not for any one but my little family of five so that we wont forget anything that this crazy life sends our way but if you want to read then enjoy :) So here we go with a recap of 2012... It was quite a big year for us! Christopher and I purchased a new home...a dream home...a serious gift from God!! We are so blessed and are loving it! Christopher is working hard as always and had his best year to date in 2012. He coached t-ball again for Chase as well as being busy with Babe Ruth baseball too. We took a few small trips to see friends and have time together. It was just a really great year for him. I kept busy with the boys, moving, MOPS, bible study, play dates,etc. I am on the steering team for MOPS at our church with is a Mother of Preschoolers group. I love it...love the friendships, the stories, the advise, just the connection with other mommies. I am in a Moms In Prayer group through Chase school...we meet once a week and pray specifically for our school, kids, and all involved at Hinkle Creek Elementary. Yep, thats right my baby is in kindergarten...TEARS :( Not sure what else to say about me...it was a good year :) Chase started kindergarten. He is loving it and doing really well. He played t-ball, flag football, and is currently in basketball. He is really enjoying sports...cant wait to see which one he sticks with :) He got glasses shortly after school started. He looks so stinkin cute with them on...he doesn't mind them at all which is great. He is loving Jesus and God...really beginning to understand those relationships and isn't afraid to tell everyone about it. He has such a sweet and intense heart. We are so blessed! Cooper began preschool with Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Stacey at Emmanuel. He is loving it but doesnt like to to tell us about his day. He LOVES his baby brother...they have really bonded this year. I think its because Chase is at school everyday. He loves super heros, Toy Story, veggietales, and his blanky. He was diagnosed with asthma this year but has really been doing well with it and we pray he will grow out of it. He is silly and well behaved. He has temper but it doesnt appear often! He loves church, MIP, and MOPS...loves being able to play with his friends. He is a good boy! Cayden is doing awesome! So awesome that is January 2013 cardiology appt. got pushed back to June 2013...what we wont see the cardiologist for over a year???!!! That is CRAZY and AMAZING!!! Thank you Lord for our blessings!! Cayden is so funny and naughty...he gets away with WAY more than he should but I just have a really hard time disciplining him. I know I will regret this a age 10 and you can all blame me for him being a wild child...but i just cant! LoL. He still loves Tangled, Toy Story, Veggiestales especially Larry Boy. He loves being a super hero with his cape that grandma gave him. He is talking well but still has moments where we don't know what he is saying. Thankfully we have 2 little interpreters who are right there giving him what he wants...that may be his problem :) He has a second set of tubes put in this fall and is doing great with them. He is just a complete miracle and we are so thankful for him. So there it is...2012! Whew...I know there was lots I missed but my goal is to not do that with 2013...so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment