Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Season of Thanks Day 10 and 11

(Yesterday) I am thankful for my friends...friends to chat with, cry with, laugh with, and just sit with. Friends that are willing to take care of my children like they are their own and love them like they were their own. I am thankful that God has blessed me with true friends who are their through good and bad and love me for who I really am even if its one of my worse moments and love me even more when I am at my best! So to all my friends and you know who you are :) I am thankful for you!



Today, I am thankful for Christopher's hard work. I know I have already dedicated a day to him but I have to give him another day because this man, a man I am truly blessed to have as my husband, is the hardest worker I know! He works so hard everyday to provide for us and our beautiful children. He is very successful at his job and is really striving. I pray that he gets everywhere he wants to go and that his company no matter where is works realizes the incredible, talented, and devoted employee they have. Thank you God for an amazing husband who works hard at his job each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment