Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Monday, November 29, 2010

Season of Thanks Day 25 Thanksgiving!!!

So I made it...even though I had to combine a couple days here and there...I officially blogged about something I am thankful for everyday of Novemeber until Thanksgiving! I thought it was a good assignment to myself and look forward to doing it again! So for today, the last day, I am thankful that I did this and I feel truly blessed in my life!

Thanksgiving was a nice relaxing day...family come to our house ( my inlaws, mom, sister&brother in law, and Janyce) We ate dinner then the kids did a few crafts...my mom took Chase and Janyce to see Tangled that afternoon and Christopher and I took a nap to rest up for Black Friday shopping! This was the first year that Christopher has gone with me. We started on Thursday night at 7:00pm at Old Navy. Then we headed to ToysRus, Walmart, Steak N Shake, HHGregg. Then I dropped him off and picked up my mom and headed to Kohls, Target, Christian Bookstore, and then Kohl's one more time! Wow, just writing that makes me tired!!! The rest of Friday was very low key...naps and early to bed. Saturday we put up our tree and decorated the house then I hit a wall so I layed down and woke up 4 hours later to Christopher telling me to get ready for a date. He had already taken the boys to Grandma's! So I got ready and we headed to Five Guys for a quick dinner so we could catch the 7:30 show of Love and Other Drugs...which was very good by the way! We had a great Sunday of relaxing at the house and watching tv...overall it was a great Thanksgiving Week! I am so very blessed to have such a great husband, wonderful boys, and a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment