Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Season of Thanks Day 6 and 7

Even though the day got away from me and I didn't have time to blog about yesterday's "thankfullness" I did think about it all day. So for yesterday, November 6th, I am thankful for our church home White River Christian Church. After church shopping for months we felt like God led us to WRCC.It was very hard to leave WRCC when we moved and were very thankful to come back. We enjoy the sermons, the children's ministry is great, and we got involved with a small group. Which brings me to day 7...I am thankful for our small group. We have gone through some changes and are finding our way again, it is a great support system and encouragement to me. Having been away from home and without our small group we appreciate it even more. I look forward to continuing to grow closer to those in our group and grow stronger in my relationships with other members of WRCC all in the pursuit of being closer to God. Thank you God for providing us with an awesome place to worship you and a great church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment