I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Season of Thanks Day 4
Today, I am thankful for my adorable easy going Cooper Baby! Cooper is hilarious...he is starting to talk more and laughs all the time. He is ornery. He loves Elmo, Toy Story, Mickey Mouse...he loves to eat and sleep! He likes to dance around and tackle his big brother. He is super sweet to Baby Cayden, always giving him his binky, blanky, and LOTS of hugs and kisses! He has a best friend named Chase and I pray that all three of my boys stay best friends through life. Cooper Baby loves to snuggle and is very loving. He plays with his toys a lot...he likes Handy Manny's tools, cars, and books. He will sit down and watch Toy Story all the way through...he likes Elmo and other toons but usually plays throughout those shows. He is our Cooper Baby and he will always be our Cooper Baby which will probably embarrass him sooner rather than later. I thank God everyday for Cooper and I cant wait to see him continue to grow up although I think it goes by way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment