So the weekend got away from me and I didn't blog my days of thanks....so better late than never...here goes:
#1 I am thankful for KLove...yes the radio station! I love it! It has awesome music and people sharing their stories. It keeps me positive in the car and keeps my road rage down...ha!
#2 I love that my kiddos dance and sing to worship music! I love that some of there favorite songs are Happy Day, The Desert Song, and Lead me to the Cross. And of course, Veggietales! So thankful God has blessed us with these amazing artists and that my adorable little boys enjoy it too!
#3 I am so thankful for this awesome weather! I mean we are four days away from Thanksgiving and we have the windows open!!! Love love love it!! Thank you God for the beauty of the earth and the changing of the season...and can we please have a little snow for Christmas??? Thank you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment