Day 23-I am thankful for my boys playful imagination and their energy. They are so much fun watch...they play together and play "games" and make believe...I love that I don't have to entertain them yet they are entertaining me by how much fun they are having. God thank you for my awesome children!
Day 24- I am thankful for the awesome day we had as a family! We got up, Christopher got his flu shot and then we headed to the Children's Museum. The boys had a blast! Then we had lunch and headed back to the house and my awesome husband helped me get the house in order for Thanksgiving tomorrow!!! Excited to have some yummy food and time with our family....I also SUPER excited to go shopping tomorrow night...praying we are able to get everything on our list for the prices we can afford...love black Friday sales!! P.S. Christopher is coming this time too!!! So much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment