Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Season of Thanks Day 3


It goes without saying that I am thankful for all three of my boys so I am going to dedicate one day to each boy! So for today, I am thankful that God blessed me and Christopher with our beautiful sweet Chase Christopher Thomas. Chase is really starting to grow up...he loves preschool and being a big brother. He loves to sing and dance...being silly is second nature to him.He loves Toy Story, trains, Veggietales, and lots of other things. He uses a blanky at night and sleeps with his Monkey that he made at Build a Bear before he was 1 year old! He is very loving and kind. He of course has plenty of three year old meltdowns but that is just growing pains :) I know God gave us Chase first for many reasons...first of all Chase gave us a run for our money in the sleep department when he was a baby...his first full night of sleep was when he was 10 months old! He was very verbal very early on so communication has been pretty easy with him...I truly believe God blessed us with him first to have an amazing big brother that could communicate to us as well as his brothers and really be a big helper for me. Also, it made us appreciate the easy nature of Cooper especially in the sleep department and not be so anxious when Cayden has rough nights since we been there and done that! I pray everyday that God will bless us with a long life we our boys...I can't wait to see what Chase grows up to be and how he will continue to experience this amazing world. My sweet loving big baby boy is what I am thankful for today and everyday. Something said to us on his dedication day was that these our not our children but God's children and He has chosen us to take care of them while here on earth...so to God I say thank you for blessing us with Chase and for entrusting me and Christopher to raise this amazing little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment