Today is the perfect day to be thankful for my sweet Baby Cayden...he gained 1 and 1/2 lbs!!!!! God blessed us with Cayden and we have learned many things in just the few months he has been with us. First of all, enjoy each day and appreciate all your blessings each day. Also, to not get so wrapped up in the "norm" Cayden's heart condition has put him behind in almost every marker there is and that is okay! I used to get so wrapped up in percentages and milestones, gauging the boys on their progress...now, I am just happy Cayden ate a bottle and gained an ounce. He is perfect just the way he is and no matter how long it takes him or where he ends up it is okay! Cayden is a super smiley baby. He is working on his first tooth and is rolling over. He LOVES his big brothers and is watching every move they make! He still has a little bit of a road ahead of him...one more open heart surgery and then he should be on the road to "perfect" health. I cant wait to see him continue to grow and enjoy him as the baby of our family of five. Today, I am thankful for my beautiful youngest son!
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Friday, November 5, 2010
Season of Thanks Day 5
Today is the perfect day to be thankful for my sweet Baby Cayden...he gained 1 and 1/2 lbs!!!!! God blessed us with Cayden and we have learned many things in just the few months he has been with us. First of all, enjoy each day and appreciate all your blessings each day. Also, to not get so wrapped up in the "norm" Cayden's heart condition has put him behind in almost every marker there is and that is okay! I used to get so wrapped up in percentages and milestones, gauging the boys on their progress...now, I am just happy Cayden ate a bottle and gained an ounce. He is perfect just the way he is and no matter how long it takes him or where he ends up it is okay! Cayden is a super smiley baby. He is working on his first tooth and is rolling over. He LOVES his big brothers and is watching every move they make! He still has a little bit of a road ahead of him...one more open heart surgery and then he should be on the road to "perfect" health. I cant wait to see him continue to grow and enjoy him as the baby of our family of five. Today, I am thankful for my beautiful youngest son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment