I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Monday, November 1, 2010
Season of Thanks
I am stealing this idea from a friend's friend...with November upon us it is time to reflect on what we are thankful for. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving I am going to blog something I am thankful for each day of the month! Here's to being thankful and really reflecting on the blessings the Lord has given us! November 1st: I am thankful that God sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for all sinners and that by simply confessing to Him and honoring Him as my personal Savior I am forgiven and that I belong to Him eternally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment