I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Season of Thanks Day 2
I am thankful for my wonderful hardworking husband. He is loving and giving. He works hard every single day to make it possible for me to stay home with our boys. He is my best friend and I know God made each of us for the other. I am very blessed to have such a great man in my life. I look forward to all the adventures we continue to take!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment