Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Friday, November 19, 2010

Season of Thanks Day 18 and 19


Yesterday, I was focused on and thankful for Christopher's job. Not only does he really like his job but he is really doing well at it! He is successful and enjoys going to work each day. It provides for our family and we are truly blessed to have a good job that Christopher enjoys so thank you God for Mobile Mini and for my awesome hard working husband!

Today, I am thankful for Christopher's vacation this next week. The boys and I are so excited to have time with him that isn't dedicated to any plans or to do lists! The few things that are planned are fun things...Chase's preschool luncheon, shopping, and of course Thanksgiving with the family. I am so excited to spend some great time with our little family of five!!! We are so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment