Our Little Family of Five

Our Little Family of Five

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Season of Thanks Day 16 and 17

(Yesterday) I am thankful for our awesome pediatrician. We go to Dr. Davis at Carmel Pediatrics. She is very good with our children and she isn't quick to prescribe but also is very cautious and thorough. She was the one that caught Cayden's coarctation and if she had not ordered that echo "just to be safe" then we would have ended up in PICU not knowing what was wrong! She is patient with me and always answers my questions with patience, kindness, and understanding. Our boys are comfortable with her and I am thankful that I have a doctor I trust to help us take care of our babies. Thank you God for giving Dr. Davis the gift of working with our little ones and providing awesome care for them!

Today, I am thankful for our MOPS group. I love meeting with all the other moms, having conversations, and a little "mommy time" I really enjoy my small group at MOPS and I am enjoying getting to know them. I have been blessed by this ministry and am very thankful to be involved with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment