Today, I am thankful for my mom. Not just because she blessed us with a date night tonight but because she is one of my best friends. She is always there for me and Christopher and our boys. She helps us with anything we need and I appreciate her for everything she does for us. She is by far the best Grammie our boys could have ever asked for and they are spoiled rotten by her! I am blessed to have such a devoted mother and I thank God everyday for her. I am blessed to be able to talk to her everyday...confiding in her, sharing with her, and even complaining to her. She is always there no matter what I may do and I know I can always count on her. Thank you God for my amazing mom!
I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Season of Thanks Day 13
Today, I am thankful for my mom. Not just because she blessed us with a date night tonight but because she is one of my best friends. She is always there for me and Christopher and our boys. She helps us with anything we need and I appreciate her for everything she does for us. She is by far the best Grammie our boys could have ever asked for and they are spoiled rotten by her! I am blessed to have such a devoted mother and I thank God everyday for her. I am blessed to be able to talk to her everyday...confiding in her, sharing with her, and even complaining to her. She is always there no matter what I may do and I know I can always count on her. Thank you God for my amazing mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment