I am a stay at home mommy of 3 boys. Chase is 5 and 1/2 yrs old, Cooper is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, and Cayden is 2 and 1/2 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Christopher for 8 years. He is a dedicated husband and father who works very hard to provide for our family in many ways.
Our Little Family of Five
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Season of Thanks Day 9
Today, I am thankful for God hearing me...I have been struggling the last few weeks with some things and though not everything is worked out or perfect...I feel God right next to me helping me through. I feel comforted and supported and know that even though I am still searching, praying, and finding my way...God is hearing me and guiding me. I feel blessed to have family and friends that are praying for me and with me and I know that God is hearing them all and I will reach the place I need to be. Thank you God for ALWAYS being here even when I may not realize it right away. I am looking forward to where He is taking me and our relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen!!
ReplyDelete